Sunday

Moira Robinson ( Phd)'s daughter, Sally.

Moira's my buddy in University College abroad. She has a daughter aged 6 (at the time the photo was taken) . I used to spend time with Moira and her daughter. Here is a picture of me feeding her, as she loves to eat chocolate chips cookies, which I bought for her and her Momma....Moira is 42 years of age, just like me. Sally, her name, likes to eat Japanese Maggie Mee Instant Noodles which I cooked for her and her mother and served it to her cold...
Well, I like to eat it too... and the best thing is that I GET to SPEND time with my old buddies and their children, although how small....
When she heard of the plight in Japan, she let me write a message on her palm (hand) and took a picture of the message so I can spread the news abroad. Sally's auntie is a Japanese and she died in the Japan Earthquake Tsunami on March 11, 2011 (Friday).
Just recently we, Moira and Sally and I and my parents went on an hot-air balloon at PutraJaya. I failed to take a photo but a kind heart donated this picture to me for rememberance.


Whaaaa Laaaa! We're flying.......!

No comments:

Post a Comment