Saturday

HOW TO OVERCOME LAZINESS!

When you are LAZY, you don't feel like doing ANYTHING! Get down on your knees, that's the last thing that you wanna do, right? Well, you do your past-time first, the thing that you LIKE MOST, for example,"DANCING", you dance inside your room, then after a strenuous exercise, you feel HOT and STRONG, then will you be able to perform your duties well, something that you're all lazy about and you don't like to do and further more, you're not PAID WELL!!!!

This is the Formula of Success! Do something that YOU LOVE to do, then do others that you HATE to do, you will find you are capable of finishing the BEST and the LEAST! Achieve your goals, strike at the target! Do what you HATE without relishing a sigh of anguish! Do what You HATE at your Best when you had your share of FUN! Fun filled with laughter. Then do that you HATEST at your very Best!

I hate doing chores. But after accomplishing my duties, I had my CUP of COFFEE and I had my take at the PC and my fun-filled activities and I never regretted or think even of the chores that I dreaded! Something that I hate most and I also love to do it because it meets the end of my needs! CLEANLINESS.

No comments:

Post a Comment